Friday, September 3, 2010

Welcome! Vítáme tĕ! Bienvenue! Salve! Witamy! Hoan nghênh!

Greetings and welcome to my blog/vlog! This has been a long time in the making and I am really excited!! I have debated starting a blog for over a year now and just kept putting it off- but now seems like as good a time as any. I plan on both writing and video-ing posts but you'll just have to bear with me while I figure all this stuff out- templates, gadgets, html- sweet Moses, I might need to take a class just to be able to manage all this.

The Secret to Laughing blog has two purposes 1. to help me release pent up creativity. 2. to entertain the masses. If you are looking for a serious blog about political and economic debate you are going to be very disappointed here (I suggest you head over to exposingliberty.blogspot.com- it's excellent if you like that sort of thing). I would like to say that I will have a huge array of topics to discuss- but truth be told- a lot of it will be about my kids. I am a stay-at-home mom of two awesome boys- Hunter and Dylan- and the adventures we have together are enough to write 14 books worth. They are amazing little blessings and I look forward to sharing our stories with you! That said, it won't be ENTIRELY about them...

Times are tough for so many right now- myself included. This country is an economic disaster, people are losing their homes/jobs, and there's just a lot of negative, evil stuff everywhere. I have found that my entire life I have combated difficulties with humor. Sometimes all you CAN do is laugh. I encounter so many people who are depressed and down in the dumps- and trust me, I can relate! I've been there! I'm still there on occasion! But God put me in this life, right where I'm at (just like He put you in your life, right where you're at) and so I choose to be positive and continue to find humor and laughter in not only the great times, but the bad times too. And so, all that to say, my posts will be honest, real stories and thoughts about my life and those around me- both silly and serious- and I hope that if you have been having a hard time finding humor in your own life, that this blog will help you to find the secret to laughing...

Enough with all that serious talk... Let the games begin.

Lauren

1 comments:

Mom said...

I'm ready.

Post a Comment

© 2011 by Lauren B. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright 2014