Monday, November 29, 2010

'Tis the Season!

It's that time of year again... the holidays and Christmas season should just about be in full swing and you won't hear me complain about it. I LOVE IT. I spruced up the blog with a super jolly backround- I hope you enjoy it. And so, to start off the season I've decided to share my list of the 10 most underrated, unplayed Christmas songs.

10. Have A Holly Jolly Headache!
9. Santa Claus Is Not Coming To Town
8. We Wish You A Hairy Christmas.
7. Sleigh Bells Ring! No, It's Just the Salvation Army Workers.
6. Baby, It's So Cold Outside I Can't Feel My Legs.
5. Jingle Cell Block
4. Big Bloated Drummer Boy
3. Twitchy- The Epileptic Reindeer
2. The 837 Days of Christmas
And lastly...
1. All I Want For Christmas Is My New Laptop, Fios, Cup of Coffee, Snuggie, And 30 Minutes Of Peace And Quiet So I Can Goof Off On Facebook.

Ho, Ho, Ho...

Lauren =)

2 comments:

Tolentreasures said...

Love it!

Cathy

Anonymous said...

This is sooooooo funny!

Post a Comment

© 2011 by Lauren B. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright 2014