Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Things I Don't Understand 1.0

Things I don't understand:
  • Why Hunter thinks that asking me if he can play Wii 103 times is going to make me say yes. It won't. Okay, it does sometimes.
  • Why Landon always mixes up names by switching the first two letters. Example: Liza and Ben would be Biza and Len. Nanny and Pappy would be Panny and Nappy. Peanut Butter and Jelly would be Jeanut Putter and Belly. I don't understand but I like it.
  • Brussel sprouts. Are they little cabbages? It's a mystery and I love them. Delish.
  • Why anyone would want to read my blog- it's sheer nonsense. Thank you for reading though. High five!
  • How do they get crescent rolls in a can? Someone tell me please.
  • Why I was not sore at all when I played baseball outside a few months ago, but yet, couldn't move for 2 days when I played baseball on the Wii a few weeks ago. I cannot possibly be more active playing fake baseball.
  • Spontaneous Combustion.
  • Why anyone would insist we haven't been to the moon. Yes, the government had a little extra time and money back in 1969 and decided to fool us all.
  • Smart cars. Is it really smart to make a car so compact that you could probably be killed by hitting a large bird?
  • When someone tells me that some sort of large, scary insect/spider/snake is "nice".... No Landon. I do NOT want to hold that little snake. I don't care if it doesn't bite. And no, I do not want to touch that Daddy Long Legs... STOP TELLING ME IT'S NICE! I don't care if it sing's me a verse of Singing in the Rain, complete with top hat, umbrella, and shoes- I'm not holding it.
  • How a camera capture's a picture. And how TV's show picture.
To be continued...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 by Lauren B. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright 2014